The leader in Front Office services, Prosodie-Capgemini handles large volumes of interactions on a daily basis using its industrial, highly available and secure technical platform.
• 1.8 billion minutes of telecommunications managed each year
With such a high volume of minutes, Prosodie-Capgemini is one of the leading telecoms operators for added value services
• 100,000 agents logged into Odigo, including 20,000 at the same time
In a few years, Odigo has become the benchmark for multichannel contact management solutions in the cloud.
• 300 million SMSs sent each year
With the capacity to handle up to 80 messages a second, Prosodie-Capgemini provides services from one of the most powerful platforms on the market.
• 2 billion data connections a month
Prosodie-Capgemini hosts more than 12,000 servers to which hundreds of Front Office applications are connected.
• 500 permanent interconnections to remote ISs
Although these interconnections are with a large number of very heterogeneous ISs, Prosodie-Capgemini still guarantees a very high level of performance, availability and security.
• 40 terabytes of data managed each month
The Front Office applications managed by Prosodie-Capgemini are only made up of data exchanged in real time, which explains the very high volume of data processed by the servers.
• 5,000 transactions/second on our prepaid platform
As a prepaid market leader, Prosodie-Capgemini designs and manages highly transactional platforms, originally designed for prepaid telephone services
Prosodie-Capgemini has a wealth of experience managing data centres. Servers, networks, systems, databases, security and supervision are now fully mastered. This expertise is one of the key elements that explains Prosodie-Capgemini's legitimacy in the provision of cloud services.
• Prosodie-Capgemini has 8 data centres, located in France (5), Spain (2) and Italy (1).
• Thanks to its fibre optic VPN, which it manages itself, and its interconnections with various telecoms operators and Internet service providers, Prosodie-Capgemini guarantees its customers the availability of telecoms and IP traffic with a very high level of performance and security anywhere in Europe and worldwide.