For a successful induction:
- • Familiarisation with the role and integration into the company using training tools and with the support of a tutor.
- • Attendance of an induction seminar to understand the Prosodie Capgemini organisation, its strategy and the range of services. It is also an opportunity to meet the management team.
- • Interview with line manager and an HR representative at the end of the probationary period.
For performance and career management:
- • Attendance of an annual appraisal. This meeting is an opportunity for each individual to go over the past year and define objectives for the year with his line manager.
- • Organisation of a career progress review can be anticipated at the initiative of the manager or the employee. A career plan can then be established with HR in line with a development plan.
For skills development:
- • At a time when technology and the economic environment are constantly changing, Prosodie Capgemini is investing in development of employee skills in all areas of the business.
- • Each year, Prosodie Capgemini provides training for 80% of its employees (four days of training on average).